For organizations where human beings are the center of gravity.
We activate trust to transform culture and drive sustainable growth. Unlike the rest, we accomplish our missions in a safe space beyond the comfort zone.
The today's business environment is fast changing and hardly predictable. Digitalization, automatization, globalization and networking trigger complex problems, exponential change and information overload. Hence we not only have to deal with uncertainty and pressure, but also with new threats and opportunities. A smart strategy and its execution remain one of the biggest challenges facing leadership.
powernavi: Linking Trust to Teams
The key to professional succes is trust. Without it, neither culture change nor execution premium are possible. For competitive advantage, we need to link trust to strategy and execution teams. That's what powernavi provides. In brief summary this means:
- Identifying and reflecting on interpersonal (communication) patterns
- Boosting trust enablers
- Dissolving trust blockers
Costs of Mistrust
- Ineffectiveness: expensive noise of doing the wrong thing such as over-motivation, lying, gossip, activism or emotional outburst
- Unproductiveness: costly silence of not doing the right thing such as a hidden agenda, not telling the whole truth, unspoken concern, denial of assistance or suppressed feeling
- Inefficiency: extra workload, misunderstanding, redundancy, rework, delay, and stress as a result of ineffectiveness and unproductiveness – and the downward spiral of power loss goes on and on: frustration, illness, resignation, loss of knowledge and poor image.
Benefits of Trust
- Higher Performance: congruent, aligned and balanced signals, faster and transparent communication, better collaboration, more innovation and quicker adaptation (doing the right thing)
- Lower Costs: less expensive noise, less costly silence, and less extra workload (not doing the wrong thing)
- More Joy: trust-based relationships as a result of the experienced reliance on one's character and competence – the pivotal preconditions for culture change and long-term growth.
Transform Culture & Drive Sustainable Growth
Therefore, by linking trust to strategy and execution teams, we help you transform culture and drive sustainable growth as your:
- Impact Accelerator: Most of the knowledge already exists in every organization, though often decentralized. We help to paint the big picture and draw the right conclusions.
- Committed Supporter: We offer tailor-made solutions that do not cause new problems. We help to dissolve blind spots and errors in reasoning, plain-spoken.
- Complementary Contributor: We are experts in corporate culture, leadership and team excellence. We act within our circle of competence to establish, extend, and restore trust.
- Trusted Sparring Partner: As required, we offer solutions together with cooperation partners. We seek eye contact and seal contracts with a handshake. We walk the talk.
Expert in Corporate Culture, Leadership & Empowerment
Wherever human beings are the center of gravity, trust is the performance multiplier number one. In other words:
No trust, no change!
As the experienced reliance on one's character and competence, trust enables a culture of vital dialoque, feedback and learning: the basic precondition for growth and self-regulation in complex systems.
Marco S. Maffei
lic. oec. HSG, founder & CEO
Marco was born in 1977. He studied Business Administration at the University of St. Gallen (HSG), esp.: Leadership, HR-Managment, Public Management, Business Ethics, and Military Science at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich (ETH), esp.: Security Policy, International Organizations, Tactics, Didactics and Communication.
Subsequently, he practiced seven years of leadership at the Special Operations Forces of the Swiss Armed Forces as a commander, coach and trainer.
Since 2012, he is an entrepreneur and executive consultant. His fields of activity are: development of trust-based leadership and cooperation in organizations (corporations, administration units, education facilities, foundations, associations) as well as staff training and leadership coaching of individual people.
Ecosystems of Trust
Ecosystems of trust are organizational units of human beings interacting trustfully with each other and with their environment.
Here are the following premises:
And what about trust? First of all, let me ask you: Whom would you trust to work with? Would you recommend me to rely on you? How would you describe a trusted person? If you asked me, I would answer: Someone who ensures a safe space, understands you, does not judge you, is experienced in a wide range of business issues, personal and professional, is a hard but fair sparring partner, provides honest and helpful feedback and treats sensitive information strictly confidential.
Trust can be established, extended, and restored. Anyway, it requires both, skills of trusting and of being trusted. It's therefore a matter of reciprocity between human beings. So are we ready? We can't get rich without taking risks. Let's participate and reciprocate!
Genuine and authentic relationship is more important than the current issue.
Contact me today. I'd be glad to ask you the right questions to thoroughly understand what is really at stake. Our dialogue will act as a springboard for sustainable success. I look forward to meeting and working with you!